Wellness and Preventive Care
- Puppy and Kitten Care
- Senior Pet Care
- Regular Health Exams for keeping pets healthy and for successful treatment of problems that might arise.
- Dietary Counseling for management of disease and for optimum wellness.
- Intestinal worms
- Feline Leukemia and Feline Immunodeficiency Virus (FIV)
- Complete blood counts
- Screening tests for organ function (liver, kidney, pancreas, blood sugar, etc.)
- Urinalysis testing
- Cytology of ears, tumors, vaginal smears
- Soft tissue
- Many more
- General diagnostic radiology
- Barium studies
- Specialty procedures (excretory urogram, pneumocystogram)
- OFA certification radiographic exams
- DNA Testing
After Hours Emergency Care
Dothan now has an emergency clinic, Southern Regional Veterinary Emergency Services (SRVES), with a veterinarian and staff available whenever Westwood Pet Care is closed. The emergency services are located within the same clinic as Southern Regional Veterinary Specialists (SRVS) at 301 Westgate Parkway, Dothan, AL 36303. If you have an after hours emergency, just call 334-699-7787.